3D printing services are available to MSU students, staff, and faculty at Meyer Library. Come and visit us at Music & Media (Second Level), Monday-Thursday, 9 am to 6 pm, or by appointment.
OUR PRINTER IS CURRENTLY DOWN.
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT PRINT REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
Interested in printing a 3D model?
• Download or design your model (visit Thingiverse, YouMagine, Tinkercad, or Fusion 360). Would you like to design but have no experience at all? Feel free to drop by Meyer 208 and request a one-on-one consultation!
• Check to make sure your file is in STL format and error-free (check for gaps and holes).
• Save your STL file in your USB drive and bring it to us at the Music and Media desk.
• Verify the dimensions and cost of printing your model with us before paying.
• Wait to be notified about picking up your print job.
New to all this and just curious? Come and visit us at the Music and Media desk! We will be more than happy to walk through the basics with you!
Where are you located?
Meyer Library Second Level
Who should I talk to if I have questions about the 3D printing service or about using the 3D scanner?
Can I use your services if I am not affiliated with MSU?
Please call or email to describe your project, and we will try to accommodate your request.